A Second Chance To Homeownership*
If you had a negative credit event such as bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale.
We can give you a second chance at homeownership even if you don’t meet the requirements for other loans.
• The waiting period on past bankruptcy, foreclosure, or short sale is significantly reduced compared to other programs - only 12 months!
• Loan amounts up to $1.5 million
• Available to credit scores starting at 620
• Accepts a debt-to-income ratio up to 50%**
• Owner occupied, fixed rate mortgages only
• Prior mortgage-related delinquencies may be considered on a case-by-case basis
• Only 12 months must have passed since:
• Active bankruptcy
• Active foreclosure/NOD filed
• Foreclosed property redeemed
• Any mortgage, rental, or property tax delinquency
• Deed-in-lieu or pre-foreclosure sale
• Short sale or short payoff with any prior delinquency
• Mortgage modification
**To calculate your debt-to-income ratio, add up all your monthly debt payments and divide them by your gross monthly income.
*Disclaimer: All loans are subject to credit and property approval. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions apply.
Your Mortgage Source Inc © 2018 | All Rights Reserved www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org